Rate your Chinese chain saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure why I would want to buy a China saw when there's places where you can still buy the good saws fairly cheap. By good I mean Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo. I haven't bought a China saw yet but I will admit I've bought several parts from them..

I'm not sure why I would want to buy a China saw when there's places where you can still buy the good saws fairly cheap. By good I mean Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo. I haven't bought a China saw yet but I will admit I've bought several parts from them..

Chinese saws are good. Try reading the whole thread.
Where I live everyone burns wood and uses some sort of rebranded clone saw. If they were junk there would not be a huge market for them.

Chinese saws are good. Try reading the whole thread.
Where I live everyone burns wood and uses some sort of rebranded clone saw. If they were junk there would not be a huge market for them.
But you don't understand that anyone who doesn't blindly follow the " China - BAD! BAD! BAD" mentality is unAmerican.

You aren't allowed to think for yourself or realize that companies manufacturing products and their government aren't the same thing. Or recall there was a time when Japanese products were considered junk, but are now excellent.

I think the politics of the past decade are largely responsible for the blindly polarized mindset.

I have a chinese Farmertec Husky 372 clone and it has been a very good saw that only cost me $218. NO parts replaced yet.

Back