rating system..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
stars, cookies or whatever these things under your name are called.

There used to be an option to not display them but I could never get it to work??? Now even that option is gone or I can't find it?

I really like this site although I don't post too often but these things are gay. I didn't even know how to give or receive rep until a few months ago. Never have given any out so please don't feel bad if I never repped you back for giving me some:spam:

Can the do not display rep option be brought back?:confused:

stars, cookies or whatever these things under your name are called.

There used to be an option to not display them but I could never get it to work??? Now even that option is gone or I can't find it?

I really like this site although I don't post too often but these things are gay. I didn't even know how to give or receive rep until a few months ago. Never have given any out so please don't feel bad if I never repped you back for giving me some:spam:

Can the do not display rep option be brought back?:confused:

:jawdrop:..........

http://www.arboristsite.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

It is a little opt out box you need to uncheck, though it only turns your rep off.

You can turn off sig's and avatars further down the page too.

The faq says you can do it this way also, but I looked and I do not have that option.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

At least I can't seem to find it.

Since this came back up , I couldn't find this elusive opt out box either.

Envious of JPS and his ability to turn off the starts, I was checking out that option too. No can do!

Apparently, you need the proper amount of prestige and AS influence in order to get the "turn off the rep" button to show up. JPS gots it, we don't.

Toddppm: how can you object to a few happy stars by your name when you are the one with the dancing monkey?

I guess because I chose to put it there, not being rated by my avatar. I just find the whole thing weird.

Back