Ray Benson

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inter_e

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Like I had said before, it has been a long time since I was on here because of a death and not felling for a while. And I don't know if someone has already posted something like this before? Probably has and this might be in the wrong section, but I hope it is left here because it directly pertains to the use, takedown and operation of chainsaws. But even when I was on here before, never was there someone I met who would so freely and rapidly help people, and it seems multiple people, with complete dealer manuals on such a large scale. I've seen so many people who would just hoard this kind of information and say that they had it and would look for it, never to be heard from again. I would just like to thank Ray again for being so open with the materials he possesses and helping me with the proper teardown, torque specs and assembly of my pro saws. And thank you also Brad Ruch for the 441. I kind of figured you aquired that from Ray, but thank you for your help also, and sorry if I figured wrong. Ray you are one great resource for this site and I hope you never leave. Thank you again, Steve

Like I had said before, it has been a long time since I was on here because of a death and not felling for a while. And I don't know if someone has already posted something like this before? Probably has and this might be in the wrong section, but I hope it is left here because it directly pertains to the use, takedown and operation of chainsaws. But even when I was on here before, never was there someone I met who would so freely and rapidly help people, and it seems multiple people, with complete dealer manuals on such a large scale. I've seen so many people who would just hoard this kind of information and say that they had it and would look for it, never to be heard from again. I would just like to thank Ray again for being so open with the materials he possesses and helping me with the proper teardown, torque specs and assembly of my pro saws. And thank you also Brad Ruch for the 441. I kind of figured you aquired that from Ray, but thank you for your help also, and sorry if I figured wrong. Ray you are one great resource for this site and I hope you never leave. Thank you again, Steve
I actually did get it from him.and Iots of others also.[emoji3] Ray's a great guy

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm also guilty of annoying Ray with requests for manuals.
Great thread to publicly acknowledge his help.
Thank you

Back