Rayco RG 90 available in June

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozerdogue

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just received my new Feb 05' issue of tree trader and saw the Rayco lineup of stump grinders. While looking threw it I saw a RG 90 and wondered if it was a missprint so I called the rayco headquarters and here is what they told me. The new Rg 90 will be the same identical dimensions as the Rg 50 and super 50 only it will have the new tier 2 engine with 90 horsepower that means this beast will probably be the single best grinder out there. Now you can drive threw a 36" gate and grind down that 5 foot oak or maple in the backyard. With power and versatility like this you now only need 1 huge hp stump grinder in a compact package. They said all they did was move the hydraulic tank it will have 4wd and the blade standard like the super 50 price will be right around 45k MSRP. :blob2:

That sounds awesome. The only problem I can see is that the chips from the 5' stump will get in the way, it wont be able to stradle it, but that can be taken care of in some situations with the front blade or ALAPing the stump.

Latest posts

Back