Redmax

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanLogger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experiences with RedMax saws, I used to work for a Komatsu Construction Equipment dealer, their cons't equip. is top notch, I would assume that they wouldn't build a bad saw?

In my opinion there saws are not that great. Trimmers on the other hand are top notch. Used to run there trimmers in a lawncare business i worked for. Had one redmax saw and hated it. always ended up using the old 023 stihl ( i think it was an 023) been a couple of years

I ran a Redmax last year for just a moment at a carving comp. Not to familiar with them, but the one I ran was small, light, and VERY little vibration. I was not impressed with the lack of power. Very Euro looking styling.
Mark

I have been selling them for awhile and have had very good luck with them. I mostly selll the GZ4000 and the G621 and with the exception of a guy getting a hold on some bad fuel I have not had any returned. The 621 is a great performer for the money and takes to porting real well!

I am considering a G621AVS with an 18" Bar, a local dealer has a demo saw that a local landscaper used for 2 days and gave back, he will sell for 15% less than list, I'm not sure if i should buy the demo saw, or a new one...?

If I buy the demo saw he will give me the 24" bar that was on the saw for the demo, plus a spare 24" chain, and a spare 18" chain...

If I a new saw he will give me a spare chain for the 18" bar...

Any ideas

Back