• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold REDUCED!!! 2021 Husqvarna 395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never purchased anything from someone on here. What is the process? I give a fair bit of trust to the lable of "ArboristSite Guru". Is that naive?
I personally do NOT know Paul. But after seeing MANY posts from this gentleman, I'd say you'd make a purchase and be satisfied. Buy this before I decide ro be late on other payments to buy this saw! In other words I would buy with confidence.

I've never purchased anything from someone on here. What is the process? I give a fair bit of trust to the lable of "ArboristSite Guru". Is that naive?
Arboristsite guru is a just title you receive after you hit either x amount of posts or x amount of years, but Paul is a good dude.

For buying stuff, how I'd do it is I'd "start a conversation" with them and say you'll take it (if the saw is being sold for x + shipping you give the guy an address/zip, the guy tells you how much shipping is and if that's a reasonable sounding number) you either pay the guy via paypal, money order, check, venmo, etc and the guy ships the saw and sends you the tracking #. Most people will say that you shouldn't pay via paypal f&f since you can't get your money back if the guy flakes, but that's up to you.

Arboristsite guru is a just title you receive after you hit either x amount of posts or x amount of years, but Paul is a good dude.

For buying stuff, how I'd do it is I'd "start a conversation" with them and say you'll take it (if the saw is being sold for x + shipping you give the guy an address/zip, the guy tells you how much shipping is and if that's a reasonable sounding number) you either pay the guy via paypal, money order, check, venmo, etc and the guy ships the saw and sends you the tracking #. Most people will say that you shouldn't pay via paypal f&f since you can't get your money back if the guy flakes, but that's up to you.
I guess you stated the same thing I said BUTT WAY MORE GOODER. 😉🤣

Thank you for all the kind words gentlemen, sorry I'm late to the thread this afternoon/evening I was in the hospital most of the day with acid burns to my left eye... Another reason everyone should wear their PPE whenever available and if not available just forgo the task at hand if there's any kind of risk to your body.

Thank you for all the kind words gentlemen, sorry I'm late to the thread this afternoon/evening I was in the hospital most of the day with acid burns to my left eye... Another reason everyone should wear their PPE whenever available and if not available just forgo the task at hand if there's any kind of risk to your body.

I refuse to like this post and wish you a quick recovery.

I refuse to like this post and wish you a quick recovery.
I appreciate that this is the most pain I've ever experienced in my life having an acid burn to the cornea of my left eye is something I do not wish upon anyone and hope to never experience again in my life.. after 6 hours in the emergency room and hours of uncomfortable flushings and medicines and testing looks as though I should not have any permanent damage however the next couple of days are critical.

Words to live by Paul.
Thoughts and prayers sent for a complete recovery. You got plenty of unknown friends on here.

Back