• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold REDUCED!!! Husqvarna 562xp (2021) Free shipping!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I know I know.... Change of heart.. and the 462 I just found is taking it's place.... :rolleyes::popcorn2:....
:laughing:
Not like I haven't done it many times, I just avoid saying anything like I'll never sell..., you'll have to pry my cold dead fingers..., as it's typically more of a forecast of what I'm sure to do lol.
That being said, they are all for sale, and I'm nor personally attached to any of them.

That means I'm free to keep them all right :p.

Not like I haven't done it many times, I just avoid saying anything like I'll never sell..., you'll have to pry my cold dead fingers..., as it's typically more of a forecast of what I'm sure to do lol.
That being said, they are all for sale, and I'm nor personally attached to any of them.

I also don't "have" to sell it. Just freeing up some cash for something else I'm sure. Hopefully I'm presenting a good fair deal for someone else who will actually use it!!;):cheers:

Wait, What???, …………. people actually SELL their saws?😳😳😳😳

Blasphemy, Rumors and Hearsay.

I suppose for the right price almost any would be “For Sale”, I have a brand new 395XP, with but out of the box, tanks Dry, never fired, never had a bar mounted that I considered selling, but haven’t.

“Ol Reliable” my 266XP, was my first Good Saw, I bought new in ‘91, is about as close to being able to say “I would Never Sell”. It wouldn’t be worth it to me, to sell it for even “High Value “, it would take a Ridiculous Stupid number for me to sell it

We haven’t gone hungry long enough to sell any of the other saws yet, but I won’t say that it couldn’t happen, we have a fair bit of food stored

Doug

I suppose for the right price almost any would be “For Sale”, I have a brand new 395XP, with but out of the box, tanks Dry, never fired, never had a bar mounted that I considered selling, but haven’t.

“Ol Reliable” my 266XP, was my first Good Saw, I bought new in ‘91, is about as close to being able to say “I would Never Sell”. It wouldn’t be worth it to me, to sell it for even “High Value “, it would take a Ridiculous Stupid number for me to sell it

We haven’t gone hungry long enough to sell any of the other saws yet, but I won’t say that it couldn’t happen, we have a fair bit of food stored

Doug
Yeah it's true, everything has a price but then some things also have meaning. Thoase are the hard things to let go of.

Yeah it's true, everything has a price but then some things also have meaning. Those are the hard things to let go of.
My signature "Lots of stuff made of metal and plastic". The stuff is just stuff, even if it has sentimental value. I told my kids, when I die, sell anything you want, it's just stuff and I don't want them to feel obligated to drag anything around because "it was dads". Of course it's cool if it's something they actually would get enjoyment out of :).

My signature "Lots of stuff made of metal and plastic". The stuff is just stuff, even if it has sentimental value. I told my kids, when I die, sell anything you want, it's just stuff and I don't want them to feel obligated to drag anything around because "it was dads". Of course it's cool if it's something they actually would get enjoyment out of :).
Well said. Just things.

Now you did it :laughing: .
Well, the 4.5” lift kit for the Jeep is going to run me $3,400 and some change, that MIGHT tempt me, but I would probably still regret it.

I have 4 tables reserved at a model railroad swap meet, the first weekend of April, that I am Hoping to sell enough to come close to covering that project, so yeah, if I waited until after that I would still have “Ol Reliable” and get the lift kit

But true, for the right price, or in the wrong situation, almost anything is for sale

When the Wife was in the Hospital, even “Ol Reliable” would have been on the auction block, if need be

Doug

Well, the 4.5” lift kit for the Jeep is going to run me $3,400 and some change, that MIGHT tempt me, but I would probably still regret it.

I have 4 tables reserved at a model railroad swap meet, the first weekend of April, that I am Hoping to sell enough to come close to covering that project, so yeah, if I waited until after that I would still have “Ol Reliable” and get the lift kit

But true, for the right price, or in the wrong situation, almost anything is for sale

When the Wife was in the Hospital, even “Ol Reliable” would have been on the auction block, if need be

Doug
Yep, when the going gets tough, that's when all those "important" things get shown for what they really are.
I figure why make a bad situation into a worse one by causing me to struggle over selling an item, to me it doesn't show much faith in my God to replace anything He has asked me to give up/entrust to/in Him. If it was meant for me to have it, I'll get it back, but many times I've gotten something way better than I could have imagined back :).

Yup, you get it. When my dad passed away, the boats, vehicles, tools and most of the guns were sold off because it was just stuff. The important things like his old percolator that had brewed countless pots of coffee, a worn out felt hat that he wore everywhere because everyone hated it and an abused, neglected Nylon 66 were the near and dear things to me which I always have and always will keep.

Paul, what part of MT are you in?

I just got off the Do it Best hardware acct, I made several trips for them into Whitefish, Kalispell, Polson, Columbia Falls, through Shelby, Chester, Choteau and others that I am forgetting right now

Looks like we will be doing a personal road trip to Cheyenne late May, looking at possibly coming home through MT , to see some different scenery for the Wife

Doug

We live between Bozeman and Livingston just outside paradise valley. About 2 hours west of Billings. It's beautiful and right next the Yellowstone river! Stop by for a campfire and beer!!!
We will definitely keep that invite in mind. I have met many forum members, and have Enjoyed each experience, there are many more that I would enjoy meeting, heck even Brett is on that list 😉😁

MT resident is in W MT as well, but I’m not sure just where

The Springfield, OR GTG is scheduled for mid June, I am Hoping to make that, met a lot of Great people there in 2019

Doug

ps Sorry about the thread drift, I kinda forgot this was the Tradin Post

We will definitely keep that invite in mind. I have met many forum members, and have Enjoyed each experience, there are many more that I would enjoy meeting, heck even Brett is on that list 😉😁

MT resident is in W MT as well, but I’m not sure just where

The Springfield, OR GTG is scheduled for mid June, I am Hoping to make that, met a lot of Great people there in 2019

Doug

ps Sorry about the thread drift, I kinda forgot this was the Tradin Post
Haha no worries!!! Good conversation is worth more than the darn saw. Yes I would like to meet some folks on here if possible. Definitely all spread out! 🙂

Doug
Yea def one of my fav saws

Attachments

• 1DC2CEA8-328F-4CC5-B27C-34DBB6896FE1.jpeg
    1DC2CEA8-328F-4CC5-B27C-34DBB6896FE1.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back