• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold REDUCED!!! Husqvarna 562xp (2021) Free shipping!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course less vibes, and I don't agree with you on "better" filtration... My 272 has the OEM factory filter setup with a clamp. Basic principles seem to me IMHO that this is a better deal than a single point screw or the clamp style on low top 372s.. but I might be wrong. Same feelings for the 395 as it and the 272 share the same style of filter.

And side tensioners don't bother me as I'm not changing bars like I'm changing tires in the Daytona 500....🤣 The extra few seconds it takes means nothing to me and my use. But I'm not an arborist or production faller. And maybe in that setting it matters to some.

If the 562 sticks around I'll compare but I don't think the 562 can keep up with my 272xp from what I'm experiencing but then again I haven't cut with them side by side to compare. 😃
Added prefilter element

Attachments

• DBD23477-D4D1-447A-9AF7-2FAE617DA13A.jpeg
    DBD23477-D4D1-447A-9AF7-2FAE617DA13A.jpeg
    817.7 KB · Views: 4
Back