• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold REDUCED!!! Husqvarna 562xp (2021) Free shipping!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I’m really enjoying this one 💪
Reading good things about those! I just bought a brand new 395xp and so far I'm happy with the decision. I'm careful not have to many auto tune saws out here... No dealer support that I'm aware of. And if I'm up in the mountains, far from anywhere I need to be able to make adjustments or preform service myself. I know that failures are very rare with Husqvarna autotune saws but it's still a concern.

Haha!! It seems to have the same fuel economy but it's nicer to use for sure!
Placebos effect :lol:.
Probably the same vibes too :innocent:.
While they are great saws, I just prefer anything 2 series and newer, much smoother, way better AV and filtration, and side tensioners :happy:. But you already new that's what I like lol.
I bet in 16" wood and under the 562 would smoke the 272 :p.

Placebos effect :lol:.
Probably the same vibes too :innocent:.
While they are great saws, I just prefer anything 2 series and newer, much smoother, way better AV and filtration, and side tensioners :happy:. But you already new that's what I like lol.
I bet in 16" wood and under the 562 would smoke the 272 :p.
Of course less vibes, and I don't agree with you on "better" filtration... My 272 has the OEM factory filter setup with a clamp. Basic principles seem to me IMHO that this is a better deal than a single point screw or the clamp style on low top 372s.. but I might be wrong. Same feelings for the 395 as it and the 272 share the same style of filter.

And side tensioners don't bother me as I'm not changing bars like I'm changing tires in the Daytona 500....🤣 The extra few seconds it takes means nothing to me and my use. But I'm not an arborist or production faller. And maybe in that setting it matters to some.

If the 562 sticks around I'll compare but I don't think the 562 can keep up with my 272xp from what I'm experiencing but then again I haven't cut with them side by side to compare. 😃

Of course less vibes, and I don't agree with you on "better" filtration... My 272 has the OEM factory filter setup with a clamp. Basic principles seem to me IMHO that this is a better deal than a single point screw or the clamp style on low top 372s.. but I might be wrong. Same feelings for the 395 as it and the 272 share the same style of filter.

And side tensioners don't bother me as I'm not changing bars like I'm changing tires in the Daytona 500....🤣 The extra few seconds it takes means nothing to me and my use. But I'm not an arborist or production faller. And maybe in that setting it matters to some.

If the 562 sticks around I'll compare but I don't think the 562 can keep up with my 272xp from what I'm experiencing but then again I haven't cut with them side by side to compare. 😃
This one will spank all of them 😆

Attachments

• FE399BF4-23FA-479F-AEB3-A95CC0D01748.jpeg
    FE399BF4-23FA-479F-AEB3-A95CC0D01748.jpeg
    684.9 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back