• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Reloading equipment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shutup-n-cut

shutup-n-cut

ArboristSite Operative
I have for sale a RCBS chargemaster trickler/scale combo and a RCBS auto pro 2000 auto progressive press for sale. Both are in like new condition and have all the original packaging for both of them.

Press has 3 shell plates ( 9mm , .223 and 45 auto I think thats what they are ) Used for 100 rounds of 9mm and thats all. Scale used to load 50 rounds of 30-30.

I bought them when I was a member at a local club and no longer a member and just have not used them.

Price is $500 firm for both as a package deal plus shipping cost ; press is a little on the heavy side.

If you are interested please send me a PM ( start a conversation ) and we can go from there. I really do not want to get into a firearms discussion on this thread.

Latest posts