• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Reloading equipment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shutup-n-cut

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have for sale a RCBS chargemaster trickler/scale combo and a RCBS auto pro 2000 auto progressive press for sale. Both are in like new condition and have all the original packaging for both of them.

Press has 3 shell plates ( 9mm , .223 and 45 auto I think thats what they are ) Used for 100 rounds of 9mm and thats all. Scale used to load 50 rounds of 30-30.

I bought them when I was a member at a local club and no longer a member and just have not used them.

Price is $500 firm for both as a package deal plus shipping cost ; press is a little on the heavy side.

If you are interested please send me a PM ( start a conversation ) and we can go from there. I really do not want to get into a firearms discussion on this thread.

Bump one time. Still available and a good deal if someone is interested. Might consider partial trade also.
If not going to list it on local CL.

Is the RCBS chargemaster at 1500 model? If so, would sale that one separate? I've been looking for one...dispenser and scale combo.

Latest posts

Back