Remington sprocket #93025

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cannon51

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have an old plastic remington 500 that I use to clear out page wire fence rows. It still runs but the sprocket is so worn it throws the chain off. I Googled "remington sprocket 93025" but got no hits. Anyone have one of these sprockets or know of a dealer that would. This saw is a real POS but it works for what I use it for and there is no way I'am going to do this with my new Husky.
Cannon

I have an old plastic remington 500 that I use to clear out page wire fence rows. It still runs but the sprocket is so worn it throws the chain off. I Googled "remington sprocket 93025" but got no hits. Anyone have one of these sprockets or know of a dealer that would. This saw is a real POS but it works for what I use it for and there is no way I'am going to do this with my new Husky.
Cannon
Not sure if you are still looking, as post is quite old. Anyway, here's some info to try.
http://store.chainsawr.com/products...saw-3-8lp-6-spur-sprocket-drum-new-pn-n238-m6

You could try to search for Oregon 28005 which should cross to Remington 93025. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back