Rep

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's given by the little diamond/star on the bottom left of a post under a person's avatar.

Basically you're supposed to give it to a post that you like (positive rep) or in the rare (and socially unacceptable) fashion, negative rep to a post that you don't really like. This is typically used only for egregious offenders or spam.

If you go to settings you can see the rep that you have received. Settings is on top right. It may or may not have been accompanied by a comment.

comments ?

glad you asked about the rep- cause I had no clue. Ok, if I can butt in here, there can be rep with comments or without, but how do ya leave comments with rep ?

thanks !

glad you asked about the rep- cause I had no clue. Ok, if I can butt in here, there can be rep with comments or without, but how do ya leave comments with rep ?

thanks !

when you use the diamond there is an empty entry box that comes up. Try it out.

Basically though the rep system is on the decline, at least partially, in favor of likes, which are more like a public form of rep.

It used to take a long time to acquire a full rep series, but now since some have so much rep, it's very easy to have the full graphical display of rep points by your name/avatar in a short amount of time. THis is because as people acquire more rep, their given rep has more weight.

If you go to "Community" on the toolbar above you can see a list of all members. If you click on "Reputation" it will sort in declining order. As you can see, MNTAINGAL23 now has the most reputation after the recent effort to put her on top.

at first I misunderstood this rep
and was so broken hearted...
now I know it's when you poop
but really should have farted.

glad you asked about the rep- cause I had no clue.

Me neither. Thanks for the clarification.

Don <><

attachment.php

Just curious as there are very few things I actually pay real attention to. For example: I DO pay attention to where my leg is before I start cutting a log!

I've been playing this game for several months now. It can be very time consuming, considering keeping up a spreadsheet on the reps coming in and going out along with their values. I see now why some of the old timers that were consistent with repping have faded into Arborsite Oblivion, something I'm considering also.:rock:

Back