Residental tree company wanting to do line clearance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T
And you have way more class in your little finger than any of those classless grammar Nazi's put together and including all that endosed those tasteless posts.
I dont get that, if its difficult to read then politely pass over ones post and go read elsewhere. By far the worst display I've read yet. What a disapiontment to read.
You will learn alot by just posting and reading others.
I didn't write for about 28 year until I got on a site 15 months ago.
Sounds like your doing well anyways.
Thanks I do ok for being thrown out of school before I passed the tenth grade. I got moved to ga and was going to the vo tech school. I got to where I could pass the GED and then found my way into a saddle at asplundh tree and I never turned back.

Take a look at mine maybe it will give you some ideas. Kevintreeservices.com
I agree I have a lot of things to fix on my website. It was my first draft when I added trees to my stump grinding business. Luckily I made it myself so I know how to fix it. I just have to get motivated to work on it. It is mind numbing tedious work IMO.

I agree I have a lot of things to fix on my website. It was my first draft when I added trees to my stump grinding business. Luckily I made it myself so I know how to fix it. I just have to get motivated to work on it. It is mind numbing tedious work IMO.
I just pay some to do it. That's out of my norm.

I checked out your web page theirs a few things I would change. Like the bonded thing most people don't know what a bond is. A bond is an Insurance policy you take out to protect your client. If you were to not perform and or not finish a job. Then the client would go after your bond to pay a new contractor to finish the job you hired to do. And the price chart I would leave some mystery in the price so it dosen't create conflict with the customers.
The bond is not useless and is pretty cheap. It gives the home owner a third party to guarantee your work. I do not ever plan on having my bond revoked, but if I have a heart attack at home the bond will make sure my customers are taken care of without me. If I ever needed to rent a crane for a week and needed a deposit from the customer the bond would assure the customer that the work would be completed and that their deposit was safe.
It is important when you do not know the contractor you are dealing with because people can tell you anything. Bonded companies have to honor their work or their bond will be revoked and the customer will be taken care of. I would never use a contractor that was not bonded. IMO unbonded companies are either 1. Too poor to afford a bond in which case they will quit halfway through the job if they underbid it because they don't have the money to finish. Or 2. Are unbondable because they have screwed a customer over in the past.
Look into getting bonded. It is cheap and important to a lot of customers.

You get bonded for every job? Every hack POS company here claims they are bonded and are FOS!
I've checked into it and the only bond we would ever need is for a large commercial job performance bond or if you are working inside someone's house such as house cleaners etc.

T
You get bonded for every job? Every hack POS company here claims they are bonded and are FOS!
I've checked into it and the only bond we would ever need is for a large commercial job performance bond or if you are working inside someone's house such as house cleaners etc.
thats right. I have to have a bond for the billboard contract and one for the five year contract for the city of milton.

Bu
T

thats right. I have to have a bond for the billboard contract and one for the five year contract for the city of milton.
But not every residential contract. I would have to live at the ins. Office. I don't take deposits, I don't get paid up front. That's just my thing. The work gets done with or without me. I see where your coming from Buckmaster when your small or starting out it's just to back your word up. A word of advice do not do any work without a very good contract that you attorney has looked over and Approved. It will save you time and a lot of money.

Back