Residental tree company wanting to do line clearance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think our insurance is.all bundled liability vehicle wc health... We did have a guy fall he slide 25' down a pole n got ****ed up that cost the company 100k in extra wc.cause we are at rate A until we have a claim then it instantly jumps to rate B and u have to pay the extra percentage for all previous wages on the year... We do have a fair amount of peeps though

If you're AVERAGING 10k/week in profit, or even just sales, what kind of advertising are you doing? I could really use some advice.
I checked out your web page theirs a few things I would change. Like the bonded thing most people don't know what a bond is. A bond is an Insurance policy you take out to protect your client. If you were to not perform and or not finish a job. Then the client would go after your bond to pay a new contractor to finish the job you hired to do. And the price chart I would leave some mystery in the price so it dosen't create conflict with the customers.

I checked out your web page theirs a few things I would change. Like the bonded thing most people don't know what a bond is. A bond is an Insurance policy you take out to protect your client. If you were to not perform and or not finish a job. Then the client would go after your bond to pay a new contractor to finish the job you hired to do. And the price chart I would leave some mystery in the price so it dosen't create conflict with the customers.
Take a look at mine maybe it will give you some ideas. Kevintreeservices.com

I think our insurance is.all bundled liability vehicle wc health... We did have a guy fall he slide 25' down a pole n got ****ed up that cost the company 100k in extra wc.cause we are at rate A until we have a claim then it instantly jumps to rate B and u have to pay the extra percentage for all previous wages on the year... We do have a fair amount of peeps though
He'll learn to lean back next time.

Actually I'm quite educated to have figured out how to produce 500k a year,drive a new truck,wife drives a new car and live in a new 4800 square-foot house and I'm only 29. Just sayin don't be such a big hater. It makes me think less about you. Take it how you will, but don't take it to heart.
And you have way more class in your little finger than any of those classless grammar Nazi's put together and including all that endosed those tasteless posts.
I dont get that, if its difficult to read then politely pass over ones post and go read elsewhere. By far the worst display I've read yet. What a disapiontment to read.
You will learn alot by just posting and reading others.
I didn't write for about 28 year until I got on a site 15 months ago.
Sounds like your doing well anyways.

Back