Rim sprocket for Husky 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyM

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking around for a Oregon rim sprocket set up for my 460. It is, I believe, just a 455 Rancher with an extra 5cc. And a 460 sticker. Can't forget that!
Would the rim sprocket kit for a 455 work on the 460 as well? No one seems to list my 460.

SawTroll said:
The 3/8" rim sprocket assy is part #640 20 02-40 according to the newest IPL.

It looks like it's the same part number for the 455 or 460. I'm assuming then that an Orgeon rim sprocket for the 455 would also fit the 460 as the Husky part number does. Cool.
Thanks.
Now I just have to find one! None of Oregon's online retailers list the Oregon part number (513470) for a rim sprocket assy for a 455.

I would try Bailey's. They are good people. I very seldom am able to locate parts locally without them having to be special ordered anyway. Then, when ordering locally, minimum order requirements appear. You can post a question for Gregg Grande from Bailey's in the sponsors forum or call them directly.

Bailey's 1-800-322-4539

Urbicide said:
I would try Bailey's. They are good people. I very seldom am able to locate parts locally without them having to be special ordered anyway. Then, when ordering locally, minimum order requirements appear. You can post a question for Gregg Grande from Bailey's in the sponsors forum ...
I would have done just that!

Latest posts

Back