Rollomatic E Tip Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rookie1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a 20" .325 .063 Rollomatic E with a stuck sprocket tip. I drilled out the rivets and knocked out the sprocket and its wasted. Also the little bearings are all siezed together. Stihl dealer said no replacement available. The bar is in great shape otherwise. Is there anything I can do with it?:cry:

talk to difrent stihl dealer. or possibly look on ebay. there should be replacent or at one time there was replacent. but sproknose is probly 20 bucks. the bar is about 50. so maybe just get replacement bar.

but i would talk to a difrent dealer.

talk to difrent stihl dealer. or possibly look on ebay. there should be replacent or at one time there was replacent. but sproknose is probly 20 bucks. the bar is about 50. so maybe just get replacement bar.

but i would talk to a difrent dealer.

It's an E bar, not a ES. So it doesn't have the replaceable tip.

ahhhhhh darned it. i even have one of those and just assumed he had a ES bar.

replace it with a 20" wide nose(pro tip) ES

I have a 20" .325 .063 Rollomatic E with a stuck sprocket tip. I drilled out the rivets and knocked out the sprocket and its wasted. Also the little bearings are all siezed together. Stihl dealer said no replacement available. The bar is in great shape otherwise. Is there anything I can do with it?:cry:

Put it on the shelf until you find an unrepairable bent one. Ask a couple of dealers to save one back if they get one. Look over the tip end carefully for damage on the inside towards the bar.

I do not think that they sell the sprocket kits anymore. Could be wrong.

If its a rollomatic bar number 3003-000-6821
The replacement sprocket for the nose is 3003-650-9926
At least as far as I can tell from thr Stihl 4th edition bar and chain catalog

Latest posts

Back