Rope bridges

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevybob

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace the rope bridge on my Ergo. I've been running it just a biner snapped onto the bridge and it seems to be showing a good amount of wear. I never had that problem with the Edge bridge. To me it looks like the Ergo bridge is just a piece of Velocity and the Edge uses that black and yellow New England static stuff. So why do to saddles that are almost identical use 2 totally different rope designs for the bridges? Kinda weird if you ask me. Definitely not liking the 24 strand bridge though it just doesn't seem tough enough. I'm also going to start snapping into 2 rings to reduce the bend.

Personally I would pick up a replacement bridge for a Treemotion. Globe tends to last forever as a rope bridge. Obviously there are cheaper options but the treemagineers have thought everything else on that harness so well that I would assume the bridge is the same quality.

a5ede9aj.jpg
he This bridge is the bomb ! Notice how I managed to get my penis bulge in there aswell ! That's for DR protologist

I wasn't poking fun at cha brah just concerned for your safety. You got a family to take care of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I know , I am losing weight as we speak now , I was forcefully asked to leave my house by my wife , so within a week I will be survivor kinda skinny . Won't take long until I am adjusting it because it's falling off

Yea I know , I am losing weight as we speak now , I was forcefully asked to leave my house by my wife , so within a week I will be survivor kinda skinny . Won't take long until I am adjusting it because it's falling off
Sorry to here about that Ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I hope that I can fit a 60" TV into my new place and a beer Meister , and a waterbed , this **** was coming to a head for years now , I hang with my babies and love them that's all that matters man . The rest is just that .... The rest .

Back