Rope bridges

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now come the blood sucking lawyers or should I say $ swallowing devils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's sucks I just went through that nightmare, but now I'm getting some strange which is nice after a decade of the same old crackers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha .... Awesome , I am glad it got better! I look forward to that . Right now it's all pretty new , I am not gonna let it get crazy .

Yea I hope that I can fit a 60" TV into my new place and a beer Meister , and a waterbed , this **** was coming to a head for years now , I hang with my babies and love them that's all that matters man . The rest is just that .... The rest .
Your chip box is guna be aweful cramped with all that in there! Ha.
On a more serious note, whatever happens hope everthing works out better for ya in the end.

It'll be like Snoopy and his dog house
Right now snoopy house crushes mine ..... That's because I don't have one anymore ... I literally have a duffle bag of clothes . Whatever I was thinking of a 28' or so ft camping trailer ... Plop it right at the shop some astronaut turf for a lawn a fake palm tree or 2 and that's that , and if I wanna move somewhere else just hitch her up to the ol truck and off we go ! Kids would love it

Hellz yeah!!:rock:
f24889e06569280f8ebed38e65a4f800.jpg

Back