" Saba " Two Man chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DROOL...SLOBBER.....THE PRECIOUSSS... IS SO ENORMOUSSS......OOOH THE PRECIOUSSSS............WE NEEDS THE PRECIOUSSSS.............::bowdown: :chainsawguy: :hmm3grin2orange: :chainsawguy: :hmm3grin2orange: :chainsawguy: :bowdown:

The older stuff always makes me wish I had lived in a earlier time. That is pretty cool.

Kyaki would be a better description of the colour and made in 1951 overall length is 8 ft but runs scrather chain used to cut floor bearers stacked onto palatts in bundles then Saba bucked them to length ..... i got the saw from a closing down sale at an old mill in Sydney ................. Saba made in Italy.

McBob.

Kyaki would be a better description of the colour and made in 1951 overall length is 8 ft but runs scrather chain used to cut floor bearers stacked onto palatts in bundles then Saba bucked them to length ..... i got the saw from a closing down sale at an old mill in Sydney ................. Saba made in Italy.

McBob.
That is one huge saw. I have never heard of Saba and always thought a Disston KB7 was a big two man saw. That SABA looks to out weigh a Disston KB7 ,which weighs around 100 lbs plus the bar and chain depending on length. How much do you think she weighs?
Pioneerguy600

Back