• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sachs Dolmar 117

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johninky

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Original owner. Been sitting for last 5 years. Thought I'd start it today. After 30 plus pulls I was exhausted. Removed spark plug and dry. Added fuel through the carb and fired up 5th pull. Ran great. Shut if off and tied restarting. Fired up, ran for a few seconds and died. More fuel through the carb and she fired up but now smoking a lot and sounded like it was missing. Didn't want to rev. Had enough. Have 4 other saws that start/run. Oiler works great. Only missing the hand guard for the chain brake. Thinking a new carb would solve the problem but really don't need it anymore. $100 plus shipping. Power head only. Bar in poor condition. Selling as a PARTS SAW. Will post photos if any interest.

Edit: No longer for sale. Got to thinking about the gaskets after sitting dry for all those years and thought I'd give starting the saw one more chance this morning. Fired right up.

Latest posts

Back