Sachs Dolmar 120si back from the dead ...well, almost dead.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just came across 10 dolmar sachs two 210si 3 510 a 123 a 114 and a 111. 2 saws are in working condition one of the 120si and one of the 510 the others are parts.

I don’t need all of them so I might be interested in selling some of them. If you know anyone who is interested.

I don’t need all of them so I might be interested in selling some of them. If you know anyone who is interested.
Put them up in the trading post on here, I bet they would sell quickly. For myself I kind of lucked out when our local dealership closed out I bought out all the remaining stock so have been well supplied for my own use but many others with these saws have been chasing an ever shrinking supply of replacement parts.Brake bands are highly sough after for the 113 ,116 and 120SI plus any other consumables.

Hit me up if you need the Sachs Dolmar parts. There could be a chance the part you need is lying in our warehouse (covered with dust). List the part numbers and leave to fate!

-oldpartsinasia Joe

I just came across 10 dolmar sachs two 210si 3 510 a 123 a 114 and a 111. 2 saws are in working condition one of the 120si and one of the 510 the others are parts.
I also purchased a bunch of dolmar parts still in the plastic for different models and 16 bars in the plastic

Latest posts

Back