Safety Violation ? ? ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taddat

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
At what point can you over look a safety problem?? :D

On Monday, my wife and I were clearing our land. No kids - just the two of us.

She has never run a saw before; I offered and she said "sure".

As I was fitting her with the PPE, she said "Hmm, what if I wore nothing under the chaps?" :jawdrop::jawdrop:

attachment.php

Lol!!!!

If she see what you wrote,,and I know women pretty good enough to not get married a second time,,she will punt your butt across a log next you bend over to gas and oil one up.....

As I was fitting her with the PPE, she said "Hmm, what if I wore nothing under the chaps?" :jawdrop::jawdrop:

If my wife said that, I'd say "try it and see"

If she see what you wrote,,and I know women pretty good enough to not get married a second time,,she will punt your butt across a log next you bend over to gas and oil one up.....

You are so right !!!

I just had to share it - - I couldn't believe she said yes to running the saw but she really caught me off guard with the chaps comment.

I thought it was pretty funny post....LOL!!!

You are so right !!!

I just had to share it - - I couldn't believe she said yes to running the saw but she really caught me off guard with the chaps comment.

Now it kinda be like that Larry the Cable Guy movie ,,Health inspector,,,the dream he had of going bass fishing with Kid Rock,,or havin a wild night with his girlfriend..... I'd take stayin in the woods cutting,,,that would take pretty much all day,,the other,,,would take about 10 mins....LOL!!!
Really though,,,good to hear you and your wife enjoyin spending time together ,,working together...Thats rare this day in time with everyone's life so busy...... Looked like she was doing a good job handling that Stihl!!!! :clap:

dude,
it never happened, without pics!
and i don't mean the pic you posted either!
;)

Back