Satanic Echo CS355T ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffgithighintreez

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I can't seem to adjust carb properly !?!? Why is it acting like the carb has a float ??? I tip the nose(bar) down(from idling horizontally) and it starts running fast as hell ??? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I can't seem to adjust carb properly !?!? Why is it acting like the carb has a float ??? I tip the nose(bar) down(from idling horizontally) and it starts running fast as hell ??? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Bad fuel line or vac leak in engine maybe.Start by checking the fuel line and filter,is the filter in the right place? Could even be a bad carb. Replace the fuel line try again that fails vac test that fails carb purchase!

Is this a new or a used saw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bad fuel line or vac leak in engine maybe.Start by checking the fuel line and filter,is the filter in the right place? Could even be a bad carb. Replace the fuel line try again that fails vac test that fails carb purchase!
It's a newly replaced Walbro. I think the fuel lines might be interfering with linkage. I'll replace and maneuver tomorrow. Thank You !!!

It's a newly replaced Walbro. I think the fuel lines might be interfering with linkage. I'll replace and maneuver tomorrow. Thank You !!!

Maybe something is moving the linkage,maybe too tight or bent, Im not familiar with that saw but look at that carefully while moving it around!

Because you just swapped the carb, check all your connections. A bad seal between boot and carb or split fuel line would behave exactly like a torn boot.

Latest posts

Back