saw builders in europe...?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grqnbech

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is there any builders like mastermind in europe who port other people saws....?

I port my own saws, but I dont have the tools for making popup pistons or squish band cut....

Would be nice to get some names together, but haven't found anyone yet.

Anyone knows a good webshop for hydraulic parts in Europe? Or a good source for 2-stage pumps?

Last edited:
I try to read on that forum regularly, good to keep my German fresh. Just haven't done it enough lately. Do you know about others on there that are really into porting?

I gave up posting in German a few years ago, when our cooperation with the GE/NL corps was terminated - it just is too much work! Reading it is much easier though!

Last edited:
It also will give you a boatload of adverts and is much slower than Firefox is with ABP(especially when browsing AS) :( . If you don't use Chrome, go to free translation. com or google translate, or dload a translation extension.

I don't get any ads. Use an ad blocker....

I don't get any ads. Use an ad blocker....

ABP is ad blocker, ya goof. In any case, Chrome doesn't allow ABP and a few others to block all ads - only a few. ABP on Firefox blocks everything...and I mean everything. Works like Magic. I put it side by side on this computer(literally) and was amazed at how much better and faster Firefox was, and how much better ABP worked in Firefox. I used to be a chrome user, but not any more.

Latest posts

Back