Saw for Hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everybody why do you hate this dude so much when u know you would love to see this fool dump his 200,000 dollar crane on your neighbors house that would be funny and educational

Last edited:
hey everybody why do you hate this dude so much when u know you would love to see this fool dump his 200,000 dollar crane on your neighbors house that would be funny and educational
cause the guy set a bad example to the world and gives other tree care professionals a bad name. plain and simple the guy is a retoid!!!

The crying has started again. just because someone has their own TV show and some don't is no need to be jealous.[ OR A $200.000 crane,tractor trailer, big chipper,2 bobcats, its all going to be OK] Or do you think your customers will think you are a hack like him or a hack like yourself. [ my suspension has expired, not one bad word this time. I DO HAVE A FEW LEFT. HAVE A NICE DAY. O AND THE SHOW IS COMING BACK. DON'T FORGET TO WATCH.

Interesting, I thought you were done and leaving?

Funny, we get a newbie complaining, and all of the sudden here comes cranky, coincidence, I think not!

it would be a damn shame if a worker got hurt or killed cause of his whacked out call shot. imo presentation means a lot.:)

Interesting, I thought you were done and leaving?

Funny, we get a newbie complaining, and all of the sudden here comes cranky, coincidence, I think not!

I was but you all started crying again so i got a e mail [ cry mail ] from this site so i thought ck back. I also had a lot of work to do, might try it sometime because with 7287 posts you must not have much to do.

hello everyone , i taken the time to register just to reply to the idiot who judges people by the way the look and the clothes they wear. you know who you are . first i bet i could create a line up of criminals and and real tree care professionals and in that i mean people who have created and perfected the way tree care is done and the standard by which we should all hope to achieve and your stupid a$$ wouldn't be able to tell them apart.second i think that you have forgotten that this country was built by men and women who didn't always wear hardhats and tie off when they were 2 inches off the ground, and they managed just fine. hardhats were created so that people like u don't go home with a headache everyday. i look forward to replying to your next idiotic comment .

I was but you all started crying again so i got a e mail [ cry mail ] from this site so i thought ck back. I also had a lot of work to do, might try it sometime because with 7287 posts you must not have much to do.

You got an email because of the post above, HE was crying. Look at the dates 'tard!

I've plenty to do, and do it fine thank you. I've been a member here a day or two.

wrong he has no effect on our business at all people will still hire him everyday he will be back on tv no one will die and the world will still turn i'll still be reading high times in my sleeveless shirt while getting tatooed and pierced get over it

are you nosak? wll voted ta give you a second chance. why wont you let me in your lil fan club? if it wernt for this site you may have killed your climber. hope you got your act together for the remake of that joke of a show you bought. why the hell would you want people to show the world how unskilled your work is? lease change what you say about the trees being the most deadly veggies on earth!!! that is whacked like the rest of the show, and needs ta go in the trash with the old nosak show.

wrong he has no effect on our business at all people will still hire him everyday he will be back on tv no one will die and the world will still turn i'll still be reading high times in my sleeveless shirt while getting tatooed and pierced get over it

Read your mags, get your tats, hell toke it up on your own time, I don't care.
But you'd better be clean and sober on the jobsite. Because he is going to get someone hurt, maybe you, maybe not. But if it is you, and you can't pass a DAT, it's your ass then!
Yes, he is going to get someone hurt, he is too cavalier, too busy working the phone when he should have someone else running the crane. Too busy putting on a show for ratings, and the little pranks work great, but they also can bite you in the ass!

Just be careful, and be ready to cover your butt, he's to worried about ratings to cover it for you. I hope he can learn a little discipline from all of this at least. As I said before, I hate to speak badly of him as all I have seen is his tv persona. I'm sure he has other redeeming qualities, just would like to see them.

i think the drugs have clowded your brain. pot is just a gate-way drug fer you and is not the reason you are so skrewd up. you got them cocaine eyes with the meth look. clean up your act Josh and get a real job:looser:

Last edited:
You got an email because of the post above, HE was crying. Look at the dates 'tard!

I've plenty to do, and do it fine thank you. I've been a member here a day or two.

I know why i got e mail. YOU DA. I am NOT Nosak. I do run my crew like him at times, but thank you for thinking so highly of me. DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE SHOW.

I know why i got e mail. YOU DA. I am NOT Nosak. I do run my crew like him at times, but thank you for thinking so highly of me. DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE SHOW.

Ok Paul, nice to have met you. Names Andy.

And I have a BIL in Tulsa, have to hook up and have a ber next time I am down.

Last edited:
furthermore as i contnue to make some new friends im also gonna read the directions so i can do all the cool stuff you people do like putting something in blue so you know exactly which dumn dumn im talking to .god i could see how smart this bunch of genuises is since glendora nj is so close to tulsa ok if this tree cutting thing doesnt work for u boys ,maybe you should be cops

Last edited:
Back