Saw for Hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats your relationship with Paul?

NONE at all. I DON'T KNOW HIM. At all. I am in Virginia, 1 hour from Virginia beach 2 hr. from Richmond. I saw a good show with someone running a crew like i do with [i think] a lot of $ hanging over their head in equipment telling the boys to get to work. With TLC [i think] saying lets see some drama. Then i find out show has been removed because people are upset because its makes them look bad. To that i say grow the *up. Get over yourself if you look bad its because of you not him.

Well I B!!!! Gonna be in that neck of the woods this summer!! Gots a sister out there I need to visit in Richmond!!
I hope I can meet Tommy Hall when I am out there as well!

holy cow... what a thread.. can't believe I missed this..

also in Tulsa..

What bothered me was it was a bunch of spineless employes letting a nosack loudmouth talk to them the way he did. If you talk to your employees like that, may you get what you deserve. :buttkick:

thanks that'll fix me right up yall o where is that button i just got this thing for my bday ahh where everybody go

Last edited:
If you are using Windows it's on the top right side of the address bar, where it shows the "http://www.................."

hey i got a dumn question if that dude is such a bum how the hell is he doing so good maybe i wish he would explain i would love to hear about it maybe wll can explain that to me since he's got me all figured out down to the drugs i do and he learned all that in just 1 hour incredible i think soooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
hey i got a dumn question if that dude is such a bum how the hell is he doing so good maybe i wish he would explain i would love to hear about it maybe wll can explain that to me since he's got me all figured out down to the drugs i do and he learned all that in just 1 hour incredible i think soooooooooooooooooooo

As I understand it, he had a roofing company that he sold to finance the tree company.
I doubt he acts that badly all the time, just hams it up for the cameras. If he did act like that I doubt he would have much crew to work with after a week or two, unless these people have been kicked off every other tree crew in the area.
Per his worde in the last show aired, he was financed up to his ears to pay people. Maybe he isn't doing so well?
Maybe he is, and he just did a lot of stupid things on camera to make it look good?

i worked for a nosak type for 7 years napolean sydrome but for seven years i had work everyday 12 hrs if i wanted it sometimes a little tuff getting my loot but what a salesman he could sell a removal and then get and sell another job to four neighbors and not garbage work good money stuff hey rftreeman go rattle his cage

Last edited:
Yeah, I think WLL is probably passed out about now. He usually on hits here for a couple of hours.
He's not all bad either BTW.

I've been down with pneumonia, WAY too much time on here lately!!!

i worked for a nosak type for 7 years napolean sydrome but for seven years i had work everyday 12 hrs if i wanted it sometimes a little tuff getting my loot but what a salesman he could sell a removal and then get and sell another job to four neighbors and not garbage work good money stuff hey rftreeman go rattle his cage

And you were young, and you learned a lot. But you didn't have a family and you could go out to the bars with your buddies and blow it off everynight and all was good.

I am pushing 40, I have a four year old son and a wife of 16 years. I don't like bringing that crap home anymore.

whats btw mean , bellow the waist maybe i should try to be a little nicer that would make my doctor happy it just really bothers me when people talk s##T

BTW= by the way.

You won't like me then, I talk a lot of ####! But I ain't right in the head either!

Back