Saw gets so hot, that gas starts to boil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: the OP?? he stated in his first post,,ARIZONA!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I see your reading comprehension is as sharp as ever...now go back and look at who I replied to and where he's from. A guy from Alaska giving advice to a guy from Arizona on heat related problems (which is fine, just kind of funny).

Haven't seen a new saw do that for years. I have a 264 Oly that does that when it gets real hot. It was just an issue in summer and had to do with how close the tank was to the cylinder.

I thunk he needs a nice shop vac hose lots of duct tape and a pos ryobi leaf blower. Tape hose to saw and tape hose to leaf blower and pin the throttle wfo.

I've had this problem with 200t stihls and 360t echos. Are you keeping them in the shade? And what fuel are you using?

Back