Saw Mill Picture Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a strange way of wording the question. It seems to be chainsaw milling on here for the most part. I suggested at least 19" band wheels a month or so back and the response was oh that was too expensive. I don't think anyone stating they use 2" bands and 24 inch wheels (maybe it is 26") has posted on here where I have visited. Are you trying to start such a thread? Is this supposed to be for something the poster has or any picture they can find?

That is a strange way of wording the question. It seems to be chainsaw milling on here for the most part. I suggested at least 19" band wheels a month or so back and the response was oh that was too expensive. I don't think anyone stating they use 2" bands and 24 inch wheels (maybe it is 26") has posted on here where I have visited. Are you trying to start such a thread? Is this supposed to be for something the poster has or any picture they can find?
Sorry I did not use the word you would have. Lol

A mill is still a Mill. I have a chainsaw mill too. And want a bandsaw mill. Both are mill’s. Never mentioned band saw wheels.

Did not realize this was a complicated question. Was wondering if there is a dedicated picture thread for the topic of milling.

Forestry forum is where that sort of stuff is discussed as opposed to here. Cooks, timberking woodmeizer and others are sponsors over there. I actually applied to join there, was expecting like 14 questions but got none and I guess I never got approved. There is no site censor about mentioning them some of the same user names over there.

Well I guess I will start a thread as I was intending. See what happens

Latest posts

Back