Saw running with plug wire off!?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard of some who will use diesel, but not gas power, due to the electric circuits.

Philbert

At least that keeps them from being hypocritical. "We can't use electricity", then using a gas engine seems kinda conflicting. If they can use a gas engine, why not drive a car? Where's the line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more surprised about the air nailers than a saw.

I was surprised as well. I had heard a lot of stories about them hammering every nail, and how that was so much better than a nail gun; then they showed up like they did. They did a fantastic job for a very reasonable price.

There is a difference between full blown amish and menenites. Menenites can use power tools and such. Some amish do as well but im sure theres still some no power anything.

These were Amish that did work for me.
There's also a community of Amish about 40 miles in the other direction that has vans and trucks. All stripped down, jet black. No chrome allowed.

There were menednites up here in QC that built hay wagons. They had welders, buffers, paint guns and tractors, but the tractor couldn't have s cab on it.

There were menednites up here in QC that built hay wagons. They had welders, buffers, paint guns and tractors, but the tractor couldn't have s cab on it.

That's weird. Even their buggies have a cab. Somebody has to be sitting back somewhere laughing about all the rules they made up for everybody. Amish Mafia.

Ok just a quick update, I've been messing with the saw more and for the life of me I cannot get it to do that again. I've recreated all the conditions as best I can, I even pulled the plug boot loose and it just dies. So I'm going with the suggestion that was made about the hot piece of carbon stuck inside the cylinder causing detonation.

Latest posts

Back