Sawdust in Gloves Poll *OFFICIAL*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatya do about chips in yer gloves

• Total voters
Please don't write a tutorial and DEFINATELY don't post pictures. Itchy?

very itchy. The girls at work got used to me doing a little dance to get some relief. But the itching was nothing compared to feeling like I got punted in the balls for a week. Purple. Very purple. Later on the dissolving stitches get a certain smell.

100% healed now, but I have to go back to the hospital for post vasectomy sperm test. I live way out of town and the sample must be very fresh so I get the pleasure of providing the specimen on the spot.

I hope yours end up better than mine. They had to crank the crap out of my left testicle to get to the vas and I still have pain in it 3 years later. It is finally starting to get better, though, in case you were worried about me.

I hope yours end up better than mine. They had to crank the crap out of my left testicle to get to the vas and I still have pain in it 3 years later. It is finally starting to get better, though, in case you were worried about me.

I'm 100% healed. No trouble at all. Sorry to hear about your trouble. A guy a work with says the same thing. He says its been 5 years and it still ain't right down there.

and the tadpoles are persistent buggers.

One of the local farriers had the snip years ago yet his wife became pregnant last year....
As you can imagine, rumours around town were rife, yet the little fella is definitely his, some tadpoles somehow had bridged the gap.

One of the local farriers had the snip years ago yet his wife became pregnant last year....
As you can imagine, rumours around town were rife, yet the little fella is definitely his, some tadpoles somehow had bridged the gap.

Hmmm. The old burrowing tadpole trick...

yup. Most guys around town I've talked to don't bother to go back and get tested to make sure it works. I will not be happy if it needs to be re-done.

And then, you'd need a glove again! See, we came back to the topic at hand

I'm 100% healed. No trouble at all. Sorry to hear about your trouble. A guy a work with says the same thing. He says its been 5 years and it still ain't right down there.

Had mine done in April 2010 about 20 shots then I got it tested they say a few "tadpoles" still left. So about 30-35 shots later they say oh 1 or two left.
WTF when are all the little buggers gonna be gone? It did no hurt much and only for 2-3 days.

Had mine done in April 2010 about 20 shots then I got it tested they say a few "tadpoles" still left. So about 30-35 shots later they say oh 1 or two left.
WTF when are all the little buggers gonna be gone? It did no hurt much and only for 2-3 days.
As long as everyone's being so revealing... I used to give vasectomies to mice. :chainsaw: That's right, I was a mouse urologist and OBGYN.
Long story.

But the point is... if your physician didn't get it right the first time, I'd get a better physician. It isn't that hard to cut and seal off a tube permanently (Although it might hurt for a while). Now if your were asking him to leave it so you could change your mind later... that's another situation.

Kinco gloves are great !!!!!!

I use to get chips down my gloves but no more.I get the Kinco gloves from the local farm supply.They have the knit wrist.Summer ones are just plain uninsulated.Then in cold weather I wear the insulated/waterproof ones.They are only about $12 for the waterproof ones.They are great in the snow and they are pigskin so they do not harden when they get wet.

Back