SawGarage??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know if member 'SawGarage' is still around?
Since the site was hacked, I get no PM response from him. He has a bucket full of NOS .404 sprocket tips for all these old, defunct Oregon bars I have with the three rivet, half moon pattern. I was all set to get a bunchl of them from him and the site crashed.

Without those tips, these great old bars are worthless.

Kevin

i haven't seen jay in forever. did some good trading with him in the past. hopefully he is here for good. as soon as a noticed him in the current active members list i PM'd him but he signed off right after.

Jay is a busy guy. i'm hoping we see him return again. i was wondering where he had been for a long time then just today at aprox 5:30 i saw he was online. to bad i was to late with my PM :(

I have a few of those NOS 3 rivit tips in 404 that I have been saving to have some custom bars made and the guy wants those style tips. What bars were you needing them for?

I have a few of those NOS 3 rivit tips in 404 that I have been saving to have some custom bars made and the guy wants those style tips. What bars were you needing them for?

They're all Oregon bars from the late 70's and range in size from 28-36"...three rivet, half-moon style. The 36" is .063 gauge....all the rest are .058 gauge...all .404. You're sayin' you have some .404 tips? I never would have bought all those bars if I had any inkling Oregon would drop them outa production.

Kevin

They're all Oregon bars from the late 70's and range in size from 28-36"...three rivet, half-moon style. The 36" is .063 gauge....all the rest are .058 gauge...all .404. You're sayin' you have some .404 tips? I never would have bought all those bars if I had any inkling Oregon would drop them outa production.

Kevin
Mine are .63gauge. I am going to have some 60"-96" bars made at some point. About half the cost of a new Cannon.

I doubt you could make those tips easily. The guy at Chainsaw Bar & Repair willncostom.makena bar, but needs the three rivit tips as he can't make them.to use the Oregon or Windsor tips apparently.

Back