Sawin' Lessons

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you notice how the cut speeded up when he started "helping" the saw. I mean really, he may be onto something that you guys never figured out. Sorry, but his cut speed through that big branch was impressive, and the "hard" cut through that huge dead branch...should have timed it.

Expert chain sharpener too. Did you notice the huge chunks of...well, maybe if you look closer.

Okay...I'm not a good liar. What a tool.

Mark

I've never understood why some will move the saw back and forth like that. Then be retarded enuff to put a video up on the internet. What a doorknob...:hmm3grin2orange:

Gary

I never understand why people post that stuff up online. It is rediculious. Yeah that big branch was a lot of work. He almost need an 880.

I'm sorry I couldn't watch the whole thing.

this was the best reply

"I'd like to see him tackle a loaf of bread, I think he's a natural."

what a monster saw, 35cc's of pure unbridled terror.

buck futter said:
I'm sorry I couldn't watch the whole thing.

this was the best reply

"I'd like to see him tackle a loaf of bread, I think he's a natural."

what a monster saw, 35cc's of pure unbridled terror.
GAH! My nose, my nose! (snorked cider, burns), us dial-up dinos have trouble with the vids but Dan's comment is priceless, visions of a loaf of bread shaking in terror lololol. Man thats embarassing! Should have a running commentary like "Due to the invention of 'the super chainsaw', and the ever increasing demand for toothpicks, once mighty forests like this are becoming a rarity.".............in the voice of our old school nature movies, birds and flutes twittering in the background................:greenchainsaw:
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Kk, seen the vid, nice sneakers, PPE at its finest............GAH again! The back-forth action, hm, could be Parkinson's....Sheesh.

Last edited:
i liked how he had to ask the camera man if he was ready every time cause every shot was a one shot deal couldn't handle a retake. do you think he was using a full skip loop or what?

Latest posts

Back