Saws for Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
These are saws I've gone over in the last few days and will be put on ebay tomorrow 8/30 if nobody claims any of them here. These are all in running condition

028 Wood Boss-$175
020 AVP -$130
Late model Pro Mac 10-10 -$75
Late Model Super EZ Auto -$85
Homelite 330 -$100
Jonsered 49SP -$150
Poulan 2800 -$75
Poulan 2050 -$45
Homelite Super 2 -$60
McCulloch Eager Beaver -$50
Pro Mac 650 -$135

hey, im looking to buy a used saw but i dont know anything about the ones you listed. i want something in the 50-95cc range. does any of those saws fall in that category? if so im very interested! thanks

Sizzle-Chest said:
hey, im looking to buy a used saw but i dont know anything about the ones you listed. i want something in the 50-95cc range. does any of those saws fall in that category? if so im very interested! thanks

For 50cc saws the 028, 49sp, the 10-10, and the poulan 2800 would all fit the bill. Out of those I like the 49SP best. Also I like the 2800 thats a lot of saw for the money. Pretty much all of those models have been talked about on this site in the past if you do a search.

which saw is the biggest? is that pro mac 65cc? sorry to sound so ignorant, i actually did a search before my first post but mostly found part related questions rather than info about the size of the saws. thanks

Sizzle-Chest said:
which saw is the biggest? is that pro mac 65cc? sorry to sound so ignorant, i actually did a search before my first post but mostly found part related questions rather than info about the size of the saws. thanks

If you want a bigger saw have a look at my current ebay listings that end tonight.

Back