Sawyers Behaving Badly..........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess it's my turn. Back in my Forestry days, I drank pretty hard, did a few, well, things. We got paid once a month, so the local bars had hot business on a pay day night. I was a little boss and expected to keep order in the barracks, kinda cramped the style some. One of the other little bosses came up with another plan. We held back 20 bucks and tied one on, the night before payday. Oh boy. one such night we had been to Paul's Cannery in Klamath, did it right too. There was four of us crammed into Doc's old Mustang, when we got back to Alder camp, we proceded to race around the compound. The loop was 3/10s of a mile, it got crazy in a hurry, every time we passed the office, I chucked an empty beer bottle at the raingauge. When I ran out of bottles, Doc stopped and had me go pick them up, I got out, went to grab the first and realized that I had been drinking beer, a lot of it. It was time to unload, there was the raingauge.........the weather report the next day showed that it had rained, only at Alder.

Did you get the fuel sticks too? :clap:

Well, if it isn't little Ray. So, how is littlest Ray, and that wispy redheaded bride? I still don't know how you did it, she makes you look like a run over bear. I do have the Fourth off, you gonna watch the exploding Fog Festival?

Oh, yeah, bring my saw back, you puppy beater

Latest posts

Back