Score?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapitaineHaddoc

European Westcoaster
Reaction score
I found this on "le bon coin", the french CraigsList.

346 NE, like new, just a little dust on it. Even the grey paint on the clutch cover looks perfect.
The saw came with a "18 .325 bar, 6 chains, and a stihl sleeve with all the tools provided with the saw, and a lot of Stihl tools, a new RIM, and a few starter ropes.

320€

This looks like a great score, no?DSC_0150[1].JPG

A quick google search revealed $357. Not a smokin' deal if here in the States but a nice 346 none the less and all the extras add to the bounty!

346 NE, like new, just a little dust on it. Even the grey paint on the clutch cover looks perfect.
The saw came with a "18 .325 bar, 6 chains, and a stihl sleeve with all the tools provided with the saw, and a lot of Stihl tools, a new RIM, and a few starter ropes.

320€

This looks like a great score, no?View attachment 432828

Oui, Monsieur. C'est bon.

320€

This looks like a great score, no?View attachment 432828

It does, on this side of that little pond called the Atlantic! :D

Latest posts

Back