Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
******* google :(

So I see an ad for a Vimek firewood processor , I do a search and find the Vimek Minimaster ,,,, I want one , what an awesome scrounging tool it would be :)

Hey Mudd !
On the Utube rabbit trail I found this

What blows my mind is that they are doing all of that in flip flops...I am by no means a "safety sally", but I would be scared stiff of burning the shyte out of my feet!

Insane Weather!!! Two days ago was low 30s and raining, miserable! Yesterday, was mid 50s and sunny in the afternoon, no jacket, and the ground had about a soft inch before it got hard. Had to be very careful where you walked. Today, a blizzard, plowed once already and it looks like I didn't ... they are predicting about 12" and it is low 20s!

Don't know that I have seen weather quite this nutty before! I think they said yesterday was record high temps.

Insane Weather!!! Two days ago was low 30s and raining, miserable! Yesterday, was mid 50s and sunny in the afternoon, no jacket, and the ground had about a soft inch before it got hard. Had to be very careful where you walked. Today, a blizzard, plowed once already and it looks like I didn't ... they are predicting about 12" and it is low 20s!

Don't know that I have seen weather quite this nutty before! I think they said yesterday was record high temps.

It's been 70 most of the week here and now it's getting down to 25 tonight. It's just been a perpetual sinus infection around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's been 70 most of the week here and now it's getting down to 25 tonight. It's just been a perpetual sinus infection around here.

same here. we dodged the bullet on the snow and only got 2-3 inches. gonna get colder than the proverbial titches wit here the next couple of nights. ground not frozen under the snow so no scrounging.

You must be a little South of the North East I live in, and a lot of folk are much further North than me!

******* google :(

So I see an ad for a Vimek firewood processor , I do a search and find the Vimek Minimaster ,,,, I want one , what an awesome scrounging tool it would be :)

Hey Mudd !
On the Utube rabbit trail I found this

If I had a dollar for every thermite weld I have helped make. Whats fun is when its raining, take those big chunks of hot weld and throw them in a mudhole and watch the fireworks.

Latest posts

Back