Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s the way they make an Echo “run good” cut hollow logs. My Husky will cut real logs...

Just stirring the pot boys, hehehehehe
I'll run any saw. No one around here sells anything but plastic huqvarna saws. A 359 is the best one of ever run and stock for stock the 590 would take it' lunch money every time. I would love to run a 346 or any of the other top end husky saws.

I’m ready, I have employees that still don’t have power yet and the next storm is on its way....

Delusional?? One day you’ll have to run a ported 262XP, It’s a real mean beast.
i ran @dozerdans ported 346xpg a couple of years ago at a GTG. it was pretty mean. we got some big saws down here too. that's a ported 090.

2014-05-0312-08-24-jpg.348476

View attachment 637592 Yah it's modified to fit the small spline on the Echo. As @Philbert said I'm gona need an extra DL to make the chains work. I was going to get it together and drop the other cherry/birch oh well I'll just take the Del saw 590.

Please let me know how it performs in 3/8LP. If it runs better with 3/8LP than it does with .325, I may have to convert mine.

Does anyone know where I can get a 20" 3/8LP bar?

Please let me know how it performs in 3/8LP. If it runs better with 3/8LP than it does with .325, I may have to convert mine.

Does anyone know where I can get a 20" 3/8LP bar?
The 18 for the cs400 should work if you get the right chains. I'l probably run the 16" Poulan bar on mine just because I like the way the orange and green make it stick out.

Well I didn' get the 490 done but the last cherry/birch had to come down. Grabbed the Del saw and 355 and went to work.View attachment 637622downView attachment 637623limbedView attachment 637624cut and loaded. All 16"View attachment 637626355 has become the grab and go truck saw pulls the 14 no problem and keeps getting stronger.
That's the sign of a working man right there folks... an American flag, caffeinated beverages, a chainsaw, and an XD --- in a messy pick-up truck.

Latest posts

Back