Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that cricket was close! all square on 241 runs and England bowled out so it goes to a 'super over'. \england post 16 runs from the 6 balls. NZ chasing need 2 to win from the final ball and....run out with scores level. England win on count back of boundaries!
I guess that's good.:dizzy:. Who's on first?:innocent:

well that cricket was close! all square on 241 runs and England bowled out so it goes to a 'super over'. \england post 16 runs from the 6 balls. NZ chasing need 2 to win from the final ball and....run out with scores level. England win on count back of boundaries!
Wow. Now that's a game of cricket. Well done England. Well done both teams for putting on such a spectacle.

It was 93°F with 102° feels like when I mowed earlier. I just cut those small box elders down (and brushed em out) that I clobbered with that oak. Just couldn't keep looking at em. Now the temps dropping, dew points dropping and just got severe thunderstorm alerts.

Guess we'll find out. I was hoping the lawn would burn and slow down for a while! Even had the AC on for an hour today!

Probably keep working on the small box elders as time permits. Just gonna cut em into poles to feed the buzz saw this fall. Haven't got it out yet but that's no biggie!

Multifaceted, I have a couple of anvils and one is a Peter Wright. Bought them a couple of years ago but seldom use them. I did some banging on them and years of running power nailers etc at work have ruined my right arm. I can't swing a hammer for more than a few minutes and I'm done. My grandson will get them eventually.
20190406_211538.jpg

Cleaned the shed and did carpentry projects today. Tonight decided to (start) to load the truck with fire pit wood. It’s still 80 degrees after dark and I’m dripping sweat and radiating heat. I made the mistake of not moving the wood before I seeded my lawn so I’ve had to do a 30 yard uphill wheelbarrow trip for each load and the first 4 loads were another 70 yards down towards the lake.

8 loads down, 3 to go after this water break.

Cleaned the shed and did carpentry projects today. Tonight decided to (start) to load the truck with fire pit wood. It’s still 80 degrees after dark and I’m dripping sweat and radiating heat. I made the mistake of not moving the wood before I seeded my lawn so I’ve had to do a 30 yard uphill wheelbarrow trip for each load and the first 4 loads were another 70 yards down towards the lake.

8 loads down, 3 to go after this water break.
Guessing your in game shape! I did a few light loads up hill about that 30 a few days back. My heart was a beating!

Glad I mowed cause its gonna grow now!

Guessing your in game shape! I did a few light loads up hill about that 30 a few days back. My heart was a beating!

Glad I mowed cause its gonna grow now!

I’ve been doing 3-5 hours of physical work after work for weeks and 8-10 hours on weekend days. Except for that one day I got overheated I can go all day.

Hoping to drop below 200 soon as I’ve been eating a lot better.

Can't seem to get an angle that shows how much these things sparkle. You'll have to take my word that it's goosebumply good.
View attachment 746860

Mate, those are sensational.

I guess that's good.:dizzy:. Who's on first?:innocent:

Blernsball equivalent of FS trying to learn about cricket.

It was an amazing final though if you're into cricket. While I was going for the Kiwis, it's nice to see England win their first world cup. Generally they invent all these sports then spend centuries getting beaten by everyone else.

Latest posts

Back