Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gulldam mice filled my airbox full of shredded ****. They’ve really been busy this fall. Took me quite a while to get it all out. Pile ended up being the size of a cantaloupe.

View attachment 770177 View attachment 770178
I got one last night :clap:.
Heard it make some noise under kitchen the cupboards :crazy2:.
Grabbed an extra wooden trap I get out for special occasions :happy:. It takes them a while to find the one in the cupboard under the sink.
Used a little peanut butter, extra crunch cause it's the best, didn't take long before it was hammer time :dumb:.

I got one last night :clap:.
Heard it make some noise under kitchen the cupboards :crazy2:.
Grabbed an extra wooden trap I get out for special occasions :happy:. It takes them a while to find the one in the cupboard under the sink.
Used a little peanut butter, extra crunch cause it's the best, didn't take long before it was hammer time :dumb:.
Truck...
d0c60a565400654e349512fd95b2ec4b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What province is she in ?
BC, in the liberal enclave of Vancouver. By the time parents can accept their 'wokeness' and liberal ideals might not have been optimal for raising children, or at least not if not accompanied by the requisite skill sets and ability to drop their freak'n ego's long enough to do what's best for their kids, it's too late for the kids, and the liberal state they once held aloft as the answer to everything just shrugs its shoulders and looks the other way.

I got out yesterday and today and cut some Peppermint up I found laying on the ground down a little side road, I've still got 80% of one tree to cut up yet but that will require the 394 as it's a big sucker! (it will require cutting from both sides to make the cuts but that's fine, so long as I can split it on the ground I will manage it fine.

Just washed out the floor of my furnace room with a hose. First time ever it’s been hosed out. I’ve rinsed it with a bucket a few times.

Had to do some tuning on the auto damper but she’s in ‘bidness now.

I can light up at any time now but will probably wait till tomorrow afternoon after I haul more wood.

20191102_171238.jpg Sometimes my friends want to laugh at my tractor. Was out knocking down a few small trees on the property and found these I cut down last year I think. I was bringing them in on top of the front loader. This was the last load for the day.

Sometimes my friends want to laugh at my tractor. Was out knocking down a few small trees on the property and found these I cut down last year I think. I was bringing them in on top of the front loader. This was the last load for the day.
Good evening Alongshot.
I can't see the pictures, does your etch a sketch have a wifi signal :laugh:.

Good evening Alongshot.
I can't see the pictures, does your etch a sketch have a wifi signal :laugh:.
My apologies, I honestly have no cel service, wifi is sat and it sucks. Thought it went through when I first posted it. Realized it didn't then been sitting here trying to get it to go. My Sat wifi is metered ran out yesterday still got 2 weeks to go before it resets. It's really really ****** being on it. Pic is up now, so anyone can talk some crap on it.

View attachment 770205 Sometimes my friends want to laugh at my tractor. Was out knocking down a few small trees on the property and found these I cut down last year I think. I was bringing them in on top of the front loader. This was the last load for the day.
Wish I had one just like it

Wish I had one just like it
Honestly it's a bad ass little rig. The foot print isn't much wider than a quad and can go on the property where you can get a truck and get the stuff. I also plow with it. I have a plow blade but lately use the loader because I get so much snow. Will post a pic of plowed driveway using it.

My apologies, I honestly have no cel service, wifi is sat and it sucks. Thought it went through when I first posted it. Realized it didn't then been sitting here trying to get it to go. My Sat wifi is metered ran out yesterday still got 2 weeks to go before it resets. It's really really ****** being on it. Pic is up now, so anyone can talk some crap on it.
No apology needed, I was just joking, thought it was funny based on your signature lol.
Honestly it's a bad ass little rig. The foot print isn't much wider than a quad and can go on the property where you can get a truck and get the stuff. I also plow with it. I have a plow blade but lately use the loader because I get so much snow. Will post a pic of plowed driveway using it.
Looks like a great little setup.
I have a Kubota L3800, but I would also like a little unit like that, amazing where you can get them in and out of.
View attachment 770213 hHere's a shot of using it to plow, snow is at least 2 feet deep on the sides. Little tractor cleaned it up well.
Looks beautiful there.

Latest posts

Back