Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming you are referring to Matt's pic? I would be willing to bet there is some Puerto Rican blood in there somewhere, it is close to NYC after all.

What? Lol. Not all that close bout 100 miles from NYC and it's like a whole different state. There is still a lot ethnicity in the picture :).

Tons of PR’s up by Poughkeepsie!
That would be Latin Americans. Mostly Mexican and south American. Puerto Rico residences are American citizens . :crazy:

I went to Italy about 10 years ago it's amazing how they can tell where you came from . Was in a leather store with my wife in Florence and the shop keeper looked at us and said she was of polish descent which was accurate then he looked at me and said Siciliano with a little attitude. Found out as we dont think of Sicily as Italian they think of us as African.

Not digging the new format...

Used to be a regular on Yellowbullet(car forum) but the forum was bought by a company, changed the format. There was an option to “uncheck” mobile viewing option and it went to PC viewing version.
Now, the option is no longer available and needless to say, I haven’t been back. Not mobile user friendly at all.Stinks.

Not sure why there are 2 pics. Dang change! Change is bad. Fear the change! Lol
Sorry about sending that Jeff, it was rain on this side of the pond.
You can go back in that post and edit the second picture out. My guess is you hit "Full image" twice when you posted it.
This was a nice little cloud out here today, even saw a little snow come out of it around 930am, that's after it was raining at the house earlier lol.
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 8.55.16 PM.png

I had been given these bars by a fellow AS member several years ago now. Finally pulled them out to see what they were. Mostly small Husky .325/.058 with a couple of large Husky 3/8 .058. All but one of them are useable bars. Looks like I’m set for quite some time especially for the small mount .325 saws.
FD619FA1-1DBF-469C-A102-F237A4D4739A.jpeg

I had been given these bars by a fellow AS member several years ago now. Finally pulled them out to see what they were. Mostly small Husky .325/.058 with a couple of large Husky 3/8 .058. All but one of them are useable bars. Looks like I’m set for quite some time especially for the small mount .325 saws.
View attachment 804273
That's great.
I like the laminate bars on small saws, much lighter where it counts the most.

I got two black dudes and a PR that work for me. They are great guys. Good hardworking men that bust their asses to support their families. Trash comes in ALL colors.... even white
Yup . Known lots of lazy ass people , and in reality most were caucasian. My uncle employed a man by the name of Luthor. Black man the hardest working man I will or have ever known. Worked 6 days a week then would collect bottles at night and do charity work on his day off on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back