Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening fellas. Been feeling under the weather for a few days and even though I didn’t have the traditional symptoms I figured I better get a test. Happy to say there is no C-word in my system right now. Hoping to feel better tomorrow as this **** has already been nagging me since Friday.
Get better!

Good evening fellas. Been feeling under the weather for a few days and even though I didn’t have the traditional symptoms I figured I better get a test. Happy to say there is no C-word in my system right now. Hoping to feel better tomorrow as this **** has already been nagging me since Friday.
Swing by lower Michigan, everyone is getting c19, we should be at hard immunity by next week at this rate lol.
Hope you feel better soon.

Swing by lower Michigan, everyone is getting c19, we should be at hard immunity by next week at this rate lol.
Better to get it, not the "vax".
27x better immunity. 😁
Had it, not too bad, fully immune to all variants so no worries.
Coming up on 64...

Yep.
Should have been done with already.

Yes sir.
I already had it.
Only 51, I have asthma, but I'm doing fine too.

My immediate family had it two months ago, five of us. We were all back to normal a couple weeks later.

Found two dead ash trees that broke in the winds. Think I finally spotted an EAB under the bark. Now I know why they are called Emerald.
73c25a5e3f92d579d29097a99690a22d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The live ones I have seen in michigan have the most beautiful coloring and looks like a finely jeweled faberge' egg. Sucks they see so deadly to the forests because they are so beautiful looking for an insect.

The live ones I have seen in michigan have the most beautiful coloring and looks like a finely jeweled faberge' egg. Sucks they see so deadly to the forests because they are so beautiful looking for an insect.
Yep, same here. The adults are longer and thinner than the one in the pic. They almost look like they were enameled. Like you said, a Faberge’ Egg.

Got a call from my younger Daughter yesterday, she was planning on hosting Christmas.

My 12 year old Grandson just contracted Covid 19 at school.

Pediatrician told her not to worry too much, that she has not seen any severe cases in children of that age. Also told her that the vaccine will NOT prevent her and her husband (he has health issues) from getting it.

They did not recommend anything more than non-prescription stuff for his slight headache.

Everybody in my family is vaccinated six ways from Sunday - so everybody but me got what is probably RSV, and were sick for a week, just now getting over it. We're plague central here.

Everybody in my family is vaccinated six ways from Sunday - so everybody but me got what is probably RSV, and were sick for a week, just now getting over it. We're plague central here.
My younger kids do not nor does my ex...I do not know if her live-in does.

There are a couple of NASTY bugs going around town. I know several people who are/were battling the same symptoms I have right now and two of my kids are home sick at the Ex's.

Covid almost cured the flu since flu deaths where almost non exsistant last year.
Yeah...kind of suspicious.

I did notice that frequency in which I catch the common cold did decrease dramatically during social distancing...but at the same point folks lose immunity when bivouacked for too long.

Latest posts

Back