Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with everything you say except for the windchill part. Nothing can get colder than the actual outdoor temp. Windchill just helps it get there quicker. The windchill factor is how cold it feels versus the actual temperature that you will cool down to.
Yup you are absolutely correct I just looked that up I am mistaken. It will cool the object faster but will not exceed the real feel temp. So more than likely it's the type of antifreeze and the ratio that's causing the freezing.

Click “Attach files”, and then click “Photo library”. Then select your picture.

Thanks,. I thought of that later. Here is a test...nope. What do I do after I have selected/opened the picture? When I opened the picture this afternoon, it moved it to the row of icons on the bottom of my screen. Now what? Just clicking on it doesn't work.

I seem to remember the Super 27 having an electric header lift. Old technology.

Heh. Try real old technology. Hitching the team to the wagon, hauling bundles to the stationary, running the straw stacker. Last machine I ran was a pull machine with tractor operator and me on the machine. 1953.

Thanks,. I thought of that later. Here is a test...nope. What do I do after I have selected/opened the picture? When I opened the picture this afternoon, it moved it to the row of icons on the bottom of my screen. Now what? Just clicking on it doesn't work.

I thought you could take it from there.

After you select a picture and a check mark forms on it, click “Done”. You’ll have to put the cursor where you want the image to go, unless you’re not adding any text. Wait for it to finish loading. Then click “Insert”, and “Thumbnail” or “Full image” (choose one). Then click “Post reply”.

I was going to split my last little pile of Cherry that's on my driveway before we get the next round of snow this evening, and the pull cord sprocket on my splitter stripped out. Errr! So I just stacked the wood to where I can get to it when I have the splitter fixed.
You could hook a drill or impact to the crankshaft/nut that holds the flywheel if it spins the correct way to start it without loosening.

Perfect size for London. If you went bigger you would need a bigger tow vehicle. Then with a bigger tow vehicle you’ll want a bigger trailer, maybe a dump trailer, so an even bigger tow vehicle. Then it’s too big for your neighborhood, so out in the country you go. it’s a slippery slope when you start buying equipment.
Is that why you keep the drive salted:laughing:.
I'm curious to see what I drag home this summer with the 25' x8' trailer :surprised3:. We may need to move LOL.

I’ve not had any trouble uploading but occasionally I get a “file size too large” error.
I find that odd, not that I'm saying it doesn't happen, but it's never happened to me.
I've posted screenshots from my phone at "full size" and then I see them on the computer and they are huge :oops: so I change them to "thumbnail".
I've also noticed that when someone just attaches the picture that if I click on it, it will load much quicker than clicking on a thumbnail or even a full sized picture to zoom in on it, not sure what's up with that.

Latest posts

Back