Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked like a wind vane in that video, I see it lined on "North by Northwest"
Weird I'm not getting any sound from squaregrounds vid or mine??? And mine is definitely loud
This silencers are working well lol.
Works fine on my end, turn your volume up.
Like to run one of those 1201 some time.
Never ran one, but when I was at Randy's GTG yrs ago one of the guys had just gotten one. They fueled her up and man, what a ground pounder!:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

What does a .17 do to a woodchuck @chipper1 i thought I read that the fps is insane on that particular round.
One of two things, it punctures the skin and then goes into whatever cavity it can make it to and opens up, or it just hits and opens up and puts a 1"x1" cavity into them.
All grass fed, I bet barbequed woodchuck would be awesome!
Swing by, I have it hanging out back waiting for you:barbecue::laughing:.

Here's a video of it.
I can't find the one of it racing an 880(iirc), but it was pretty awesome hearing the sound of both of those saws sync up in the cut :chainsaw: :chainsaw: .

Nice Brett yea they do sound good eh , wondering what a ported one would do heck yea !!

I have a Pro Mac 10-10 that I will have to get out here this fall too. Only other Mac I have is some weird 440 frankensaw that I need a muffler and a recoil for. They are old American Muscle for sure though.
Yea , hard not to like the sounds of the old Macs there something special.

Yea , hard not to like the sounds of the old Macs there something special.
That's how the old Homelite gear sounds. Has that crisp loud Crackle at idle. I need to wire EDM myself up a .404 sprocket for it at work I have a couple 32in bars that would be perfect for the gear drive.

Here's a video of it.
I can't find the one of it racing an 880(iirc), but it was pretty awesome hearing the sound of both of those saws sync up in the cut :chainsaw: :chainsaw: .

Wow that saw is smooooooth in the cut! There's a guy on here that sells those saws and some other hard to find saws that don't make it to usa soil. The big ol echo is a dream saw for sure.

As said above, it's the wrap handle. Except for my top handles, all my saws are wrap models. I like the 400, imagine all the good points of a later 362, but with 441 power.

I I weren't so old, I would be really tempted. The way my work "day" is down to around 3 hours I don't figure I'll be swinging saws too many more years.

In for hernia surgery on the 12th. I've been putting time in on the willow bush but no lifting anything heavy. Lots of noodling rounds down to easy lift size.

Back