Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you go makin me hungry again! Made my eggs yesterday morning in the little pan you supplied. Think I should have let it heat up a bit more before adding the butter and eggs. I have the #5 and a 10.25" here at the house. At the cabin I have a 12" and a rectangular griddle. :drinkingcoffee:
Preheating all the way through is definitely good! An old rule of thumb I’ve heard is a skillet is preheated properly when the base of the handle is too hot to touch.

Enjoy the iron and let me know if you need anything else.

Great-Hike.png

Arghh was bringing the leftover corn casserole to work this morning and the dog stood on the (cheap) plastic container I had the corn in. Damn lid popped off and dog foot in the corn. I threw away both of the plastic containers I had like that because the lids are suspect to doing that. Oh well, we still have peas and beets to eat with the leftover prime rib.

Arghh was bringing the leftover corn casserole to work this morning and the dog stood on the (cheap) plastic container I had the corn in. Damn lid popped off and dog foot in the corn. I threw away both of the plastic containers I had like that because the lids are suspect to doing that. Oh well, we still have peas and beets to eat with the leftover prime rib.
Dang! After you first posted your meal, I was going to suggest you send me your leftovers :laugh: . Guess I was too late.

Throw the dog away too?

Bad news. I'm signing out of this forum. Have had a medical incident and am basically blind. Hopefully one day I can rejoin the forum as I have enjoyed chatting with you. Do not reply to this message as I cannot read them.

This message was input by my sister on my behalf.
sad news! sorry to hear about that for him! i liked tk... still at it... and from WA!!! 👍

There you go makin me hungry again! Made my eggs yesterday morning in the little pan you supplied. Think I should have let it heat up a bit more before adding the butter and eggs. I have the #5 and a 10.25" here at the house. At the cabin I have a 12" and a rectangular griddle. :drinkingcoffee:
mine went well yesterday, too! other than 1 yolk. but the pups happy to help! NY Strips lo from nite before...
P1010011.JPG
DIY sausage links and fried ham, too!

View attachment 1139698View attachment 1139699
Made a Smitty sled for ice fishing since I've been sitting on my butt for a few days. Quick budget build for hauling my gear out on a frozen lake....if it ever freezes
Nice Smitty sled! Here's mine (sled pic from last year). We got out yesterday for the opener, only 2-4" of ice and less at the shore.... A couple from our group got their feet wet hopping on lol. Brought one home for the fry pan.
20210313_181601.jpg
1704167317992.jpg

Anyone need any large husky bars and chains over 24"? I am going through the garage tonight and know I have several. At the moment I do not have any Huskys over 65 cc so do not really need all those big bars.
How big?
I might look for a 60" for the 2100 build, just for fun. I have a 36 for it now.

I like eggs with flattened yolks like that. Very easy to slip into a sandwich and make less drips/mess.
havent't had one in awhile.... but on a recent trip to ranch... said, got eggs n bread! can make egg sams. i like them with mayo on them!

1704216590787.png
my pups r not so particular! lol 👍

Latest posts

Back