Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning guys. It cooled down and we got a dusting of snow overnight. We still have mostly unseasonably warm weather over the next 10 days. After that we’re almost in the homestretch for spring because it doesn’t get cold much after the beginning of March. Still could get a few feet of snow though.

I did the math and figured out I need three more snowfalls to pay for my new plow for this year. Even if we don’t get any more snow, it was worth the investment.

Morning guys. It cooled down and we got a dusting of snow overnight. We still have mostly unseasonably warm weather over the next 10 days. After that we’re almost in the homestretch for spring because it doesn’t get cold much after the beginning of March. Still could get a few feet of snow though.

I did the math and figured out I need three more snowfalls to pay for my new plow for this year. Even if we don’t get any more snow, it was worth the investment.
Thank you for buying a new plow. I'm giving you credit for the low snowfall totals so far this year. Well that and all the cast iron you have and supply to others in MN to help keep the temps up. 🍳 :drinkingcoffee:

The laws makers who , make these laws for emission standards are the biggest polluters, flying around the world in there jet liners at 38000 feet, no they couldn’t possibly be leaving carbon trails all over the sky , no not them !!!
Jet fuel is also basically high sulfur #1 dsl.

Latest posts

Back