Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, is this picco or lopro? Lol.
ccd4fad25c96177d0f4655148f0e715a.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
stainless steel chain ! let us know how well it holds an edge/point ....? lol $40,000 for a chain like that ? or not even close i bet.. heal well ! heal fast as summers burning faster !

Joe, I saw a 68 Cornet 440 at the local car show a week ago, talked to the guy quite a bit. Had a single plane intake and some special heads, but it was an auto.

Also remember seeing a 68 Hemi Cuda at Dover Drag Strip back in the day. He was the National record holder in his class (Super Stock) and was turning high 9s with it! Very impressive car!

Question for you, was the 67 Satellite the same as a 68 Cornet, or was it a bit shorter? Maybe it was just the color, but it seemed to me the 67 Satellite 440 my friend used to have was shorter.
The only only Mopar poster I had in my room. Cool car and lines follow that of a 66/67 Chevelle/Fairlane instead of the smooth fastback style from 68-72 Chevelle.1D1514F0-0885-49DF-BCA7-DB011F28BE03.jpeg

I wish I had an explanation beyond "I hurt myself sleeping". Doc says it was a congenital defect or hole in a muscle and after 53 years, my guts finally decided to try and squeeze through. It's been 10 days and I'm starting to feel like doing something but have to take it easy which is something I've never done. Wife took all 30 staples out last night (she's a nurse). As soon as she takes off for work, I'll probably sneak into the garage and poke away at something light.

I wish I had an explanation beyond "I hurt myself sleeping". Doc says it was a congenital defect or hole in a muscle and after 53 years, my guts finally decided to try and squeeze through. It's been 10 days and I'm starting to feel like doing something but have to take it easy which is something I've never done. Wife took all 30 staples out last night (she's a nurse). As soon as she takes off for work, I'll probably sneak into the garage and poke away at something light.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. You’ve got quite the sweater going on there, must feel funny to have clothes touching your skin on the shaved area.

Found your lost brother on CL today lol.
Need to contact him and invite him to AS/the scrounge thread.
Oh yeah, that's my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl. The contractor's wheelbarrow they "found" several years ago done rusted through but they had this old pallet so they fixored it up good as new!

Back