Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As was said, even if it was just for the customer service/ warranty I'd go for the fiscars. When mine got broken they sent a replacement, no questions asked, just had to send a couple pics.

That round looks like it weighs 100lbs, most our hardwoods wouldn't move at all when set up like that, then again we also wouldn't try to lift them up like that.

Back that thing up and gas on it, honda power :rock:.
After I busted the rounds into quarters. I weighed all the quarters. That particular load was a four round load with each round weighing in at an average of 220lbs. 👍
You ain't loaded unless you're overloaded! 😉
IMG_20221126_140124179_HDR.jpg

I couldn't back it up and hit it again! The wheeler ran out of gas! 🤣🤣🤣

After I busted the rounds into quarters. I weighed all the quarters. That particular load was a four round load with each round weighing in at an average of 220lbs. 👍
You ain't loaded unless you're overloaded! 😉
View attachment 1037305

I couldn't back it up and hit it again! The wheeler ran out of gas! 🤣🤣🤣
You need some sides on that trailer KK 👍

I was supposed to be cutting firewood today since the temp was above 0 but it seemed like way too nice of a day for that, so I had to drag out my K38 target masterpiece.

Now since I didn’t get any wood cut while it was nice and daylight out for a whole 4 hours, I’ll be out running chainsaw in the dark with a headlamp if anyone needs me.
7EBFBC36-3BF7-49DB-9388-CBD558794416.jpeg

Back