Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is so into hogs, he built a Pig Hotel....

:drinkingcoffee:
SM: Nope, I don't buy hams..... ;)

speaking of hogs, pigs and bacon... one of the country stores up along the county line... few fence lines from me.... has lean pork on sale this week! (real deal, plan to get some)
zzzzxlp.JPG
lean :surprised3:

Well the groundhog is wrong winter will be one day...tomorrow ... start around 20 drop into the single digits. Up on the mountain here you can shave a few degrees off that. But by Wednesday it's going to be near 50 . Think maple season will be bad this year View attachment 1054335
I just wish the weather would make its mind up. Either get cold and stay cold or get warm and stay warm.

hope he won't have to... hate to see him mess up the slick paint job! :cool:
Don't worry it's just rattle can paint. I'm sure just getting the winch bolted on will scuff it up.

I just wish the weather would make its mind up. Either get cold and stay cold or get warm and stay warm.

Don't worry it's just rattle can paint. I'm sure just getting the winch bolted on will scuff it up.
right. 💩! or get off the 🧻 !

i got my flannel slips on... :heart:

Well the groundhog is wrong winter will be one day...tomorrow ... start around 20 drop into the single digits. Up on the mountain here you can shave a few degrees off that. But by Wednesday it's going to be near 50 . Think maple season will be bad this year View attachment 1054335
zzzzxeh.JPG

Well, it turns out I’m just dumb.

After a couple hours of changing our vacuum lines and pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this Blazer was wound out at 35mph and not shifting……

I realized I had the transfer case locked in 4 low 🤦‍♂️
At least it was a simple fix.... happens to us all.

. WA: I have built a lot of them and every single person I built for told me they wished they had gone bigger before I even finished.

.those are amazing stats! every one??
.i don't need to say wish i had built bigger, my barn is 7,000 sq ft! 🤩
7,000 sq ft is a good start.

Well, it turns out I’m just dumb.

After a couple hours of changing our vacuum lines and pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this Blazer was wound out at 35mph and not shifting……

I realized I had the transfer case locked in 4 low 🤦‍♂️
Good way to blow some of the carbon out.

Latest posts

Back