Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good golly!!!!

The 141 is gonna need fuel lines to start, there is a pile in the gas tank, has spark and compression, if it needs a carb kit, I’ll flip a coin on fixing it. Not exactly a saw people reveal about (kinda like a ms170)

This Poulan, it has spark and all. The muffler screen was plugged up solid and I am at a loss of words about what I found under the clutch cover. I mean, people can at least watch a YouTube video on what not to do to a saw, can’t they??IMG_6053.jpegIMG_6054.jpeg

Good golly!!!!

The 141 is gonna need fuel lines to start, there is a pile in the gas tank, has spark and compression, if it needs a carb kit, I’ll flip a coin on fixing it. Not exactly a saw people reveal about (kinda like a ms170)

This Poulan, it has spark and all. The muffler screen was plugged up solid and I am at a loss of words about what I found under the clutch cover. I mean, people can at least watch a YouTube video on what not to do to a saw, can’t they??View attachment 1155453View attachment 1155452
They were saving it for fire starter.

Good golly!!!!

This Poulan, it has spark and all. The muffler screen was plugged up solid and I am at a loss of words about what I found under the clutch cover. I mean, people can at least watch a YouTube video on what not to do to a saw, can’t they??View attachment 1155453View attachment 1155452
A wet pack chain lubricator... Once primed it provides chain lubrication even if the bar oil tank is empty.

I’m sure there are states not nearly as voracious as NY…..

Cost of living and low taxes? Check out Delaware. Small state, no sales tax, low property tax, a fraction what we pay in Pennsylvania. Plenty rural if you stay off the coast. My in laws retired there and it’s nice, we frequent the area a lot.

Good golly!!!!

The 141 is a great little saw! Open up the muffler and it becomes a real saw 😁

Good golly!!!!

Bet the whooo whooo guy would give ya 50 bucks for that :cool:.
Boughs aisle 3 :sweet::lol:.

Salt blocks, corn, tree stands? Nah, just cut down a fir tree and wait a couple minutes.
Even around here, the deer know where the no hunt zones are!

The wife and I almost walked right up to them while hiking in Bear Mountain State park in a "no hunting" section.

Latest posts

Back